Monday, August 4, 2008

A new challenger arrives

I'm on another blog.

Of course this time, I was the one who was pushing for a blog to be started, rather than the target of someone else's enthusiasm. I suppose I can only blame myself for ending up in the position of having to expose my thoughts to the general public, and more dangerously, to the people I know. Are the posts on this website supposed to contain information that is benign, restricting friends and strangers to thoughts that I would be perfectly comfortable telling enemies? Or am I supposed to be posting to invite people into my inner psyche, show more dimensions of my character, and provide depth to the ones who know me but have never seen more than the cardboard cutout I allow to stand in for my actual self?

If I ever post again maybe I'll figure it out.

No comments: